The project encompasses teaching activity (including experts’ and students’ lectures) and research activity.
7 courses (330 hrs in total) on different aspects of tackling discrimination and violence motivated by discrimination as well as protection of human rights of vulnerable groups: women and LGBT+ persons in the EU and its Member States, particularly in Poland. The lists of the courses is as follows:
- Seminar “EU and vulnerable groups: non-discrimination of women, LGBT+ people and beyond”
- Lecture “Application of EU law by the public administration in the Member State”
- Lecture “Responsibility of the Member States for violation of their legal obligations”
- Lecture „Ethics in public administration”
- Lecture “Vulnerable groups in the political communication”
- Lecture “Disinformation as a social manipulation tool”
- Lecture “Rule of law in the EU and its Member States: protection of vulnerable groups and beyond”
The courses will be addressed mainly, but not exclusively, to the students of Administrative Studies offered at the Faculty of Administration and National Security of the Jacob of Paradies University in Gorzów Wielkopolski.